Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 7, 2010

Faster than I can blog...



This little girl is growing up faster than I can blog about it!! Everyday she does something new or looks a little older. I really cannot handle it and wish she would slow down just a bit. It is fun though to see how much changes in just a week or two. One thing I love to do is write down all the new things she does or tries in this calendar my sis-in-law gave me. (Thanks Kara!) She did this for her boys and I just had to do it for Brenley. I write things down like when she first slept more than 3 hours at a time (ha!), to when she first sat up and everything in between. It is so fun to go back to December and January and see how far we have come. (Especially in the sleep dept!)

As I write, she is jumping in her jumper (talking to herself) and it amazes me that she is the same baby that used to just lay there. :) Six months is right around the corner and I cannot believe it. She is so fun right now and I know it will just get better!

Here are a few pictures from her recent adventures and some firsts...

Brenley's first Ponytail!

First time in the highchair at home!

Playing with my new snail toy - courtesy of Nana-D and G-Daddy

She is trying so hard to crawl - it will be any day I think!

Two teeth coming in!

First time in the highchair - at chickfila!

I Love my Daddy!

We had a play date with 3 of my college friends - (Cara, Janae and Rachel) and their daughters


We all had girls with in about 8-9 weeks of eachother!!
Berkley was born at the end of November and Bren, Jae and Presley were all born in December!


First time in the store buggy - she loved it!


She is so interested in Polo right now and Polo loves the attention and loves licking her...YUCK!

Well I am off to play with my girl who is now fussing in the jumper! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics and so glad you are documenting it all, it really does all happen SO fast! I can't even believe it! She just gets cuter and cuter at every age! LOVE HER!! :)

The Williams Family said...

What did moms do before blogs??? I love that it is so easy to document everything (if we can find time!) Brenley is so, so cute!!

Rach said...

I can't believe that pic of her in the crawl position!! She WILL definitely be crawling soon! She is so cute! She has the sweetest smile and adorable laugh! We need to get together again soon!!! Love you and your little girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie - and getting to be a big girl!! Can't wait til Gage can join in on the fun!! Love you!!