Monday, December 19, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
We had a great time celebrating Brenley basically over the course of a week and a half! :) It started with her school party last Thursday! There are 3 kids in her class with December birthdays. It actually turned out to not be a great day to have the party, but we had to move forward with it since we were providing lunch. Joshua ended up being sick so he didnt get to celebrate with us and then Jae's mom ended up not getting to come due to a family emergency, so I was the lone mom trying to get pictures of Brenley and her BFF, Jae Beth!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Here is a little recap of what we did this summer and few pictures too!
- We took THREE trips to Beaumont to visit my parents
- We celebrated my THIRTIETH birthday! I must say I am really enjoying being 30!
- I did a bootcamp for 6 weeks and LOVED it! Wish it was still going on. :)
- We went to Possum Kingdom lake with the Hubbarts and had a blast!
- We went to Lousiana to celebrate Kristy and Ryan's birthday! Overnight fun with no kiddos! :)
- We spent a lot of time with Aunt Serena - or should I say "Re Re" as Bren calls her. She hung with us on most Mondays and Fridays. It was nice to have the help and Bren loves her Aunt ReRe!!
- We celebrated two big birthday bashes for my dad - one in Dallas, one in Beaumont
- We hung out and played with my Nanny atleast once a week. Love seeing her and so does Bren!
- We spent many afternoons playing in her little blow up pool at the house! Anything to stay cool in the heat!
- We went to Hawaiian Falls weekly with our friends, Melissa, Tanna, Brooke and their kids. It was a fun group each week. Yay for season passes. (The pic below is actually when we went with Cara and Berkley)
- We had playdates with friends!
- We played and played and played!
- We hung out a lot with our friend Jae Beth. I kept her some this summer and Bren enjoyed having a friend at the house!
- We swam at Melissa's mom's house a couple of times with Tatum and Cade
- We enjoyed popsicles! Again, anything to keep us from dying in the heat!
This summer was a blast! - And to be honest we enjoyed spending many days at home just playing, napping and doing the daily things of life - but I would not trade it for anything!!
(we are now back in our routine of me teaching Preschool and Bren going to Preschool. I love being back, but who doesn't look forward to another summer?!?) :)
Friday, August 5, 2011
So pregnancy was fun because we were always asking questions or comparing stories via text or facebook and of course that didn't stop once the babies got here either. There was always someone who was going through the same thing or had already been through it. Basically we were all sleep deprived, zombies all trying to figure out this "mommy" thing. :) All four of us went to DBU, but not all of us were close at the time, but pregnancies and birth will sure bring girls together! :)
So, the end of 2009 was busy and fun with some exciting deliveries of all these girls!!
Cara had Berkley on November 21st, I had Brenley 3 weeks later on December 11th, Janae had Jae 2 weeks later on December 25th and Rachel had Presley 2 weeks later on December 30th! Whew!!! Yep that is a new baby every 2-3 weeks. :)
It is hard to get all of our schedules to coordinate especially since we are all spread out in the metroplex, but when we can we love to get the girls (and mommies) together for a playdate! Here are some pictures from the last year and a half of playdates, the most recent being today!
Berkley, Brenley, Jae and Presley -- They are about 3 months old here
Monday, July 25, 2011
Here are a few pictures of the weekend that I took on my phone...
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
We headed out there to meet them early Saturday morning and left EARLY Monday morning. Our days were filled with a little bit of everything, so here is a recap in pictures!
Momma's water baby
Daddy and Brenley in the lake -- Momma was not a fan of just swimming in the lake water :)
Daddy took Bren out on the Jet ski but I think they only went about 5 mph :) Momma was nervous.