Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Video Catch Up

I have been meaning to post some videos of Brenley and keep forgetting...so this post is dedicated to Nana-D (my mom) who has requested to see her grand-daughter in action!

While I am doing this I might as well start from the beginning. Don't worry, I am not uploading all the videos I have, but here are a few from over the past 6 months. I don't want to bore anyone out there, but I just wanted to get these on here. Watch if you want. I know Nana-D will! :)

I love this video - this is us bringing Brenley home from the hospital. Polo's reaction is priceless. Brenley looks so tiny!




This one she is a little over a month old.





Another old one -- Daddy getting her to smile. This is when smiling was a "new" thing for us!

She is about 4 months in this one - really getting her to giggle here!

Skipping to more recent - we got this toy monkey for her the other day and she loves it!

Here she is eating her dinner - veggie and fruit. Such a good eater!

And finally, this is her trying to crawl!

WOW - she has changed so much over the last few months! I hope to get better at posting videos -- they sure are more fun than still pictures! :)

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Very cute!! I can't believe how much she's changed in six months!!

Rach said...

I love the video of you guys bringing her home...so sweet and priceless!!! Polo cracks me up! And she is DEFINITELY on her way to crawling! What a big girl!!!

Janae Gibson said...

I love this! I have tried to post videos every month---but I can't get it to work??!!??