Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

6 Months

Well I cannot even believe I am writing a post about my little baby being 6 months old -- A half of a year!! She has changed and grown so much in these 6 short months, it is crazy! Six months ago today we were blessed with a gift. If you would have asked me then if I would love her this much, I don't think I would have thought I could. What a fun and challenging ride it has been!

Here are a few milestones and accomplishments that Brenley has done at 6 months...

  • She is eating BABY FOOD! She has had bananas, peas, sweet potatos, green beans, pears and apples. She loved the sweet potatos and pears and hated the green beans! :)
  • She has TWO TEETH BUDS! We felt them a couple of weeks ago and they are slowly growing in together!
  • She is wanting to CRAWL! She gets into position and just rocks back and forth. I think we will have a mobile baby sooner than later!
  • She can STAND WITH ASSISTANCE. We stood her in front of the couch and let go and she stayed up there!
  • She SITS IN HER HIGHCHAIR! The one at home and in restaruants. She loves that she can see what is going on now.
  • She SITS IN THE STORE BUGGY! She really likes riding this way so she can see what is going on and smile at people. :)
  • She is down to 4 nursings a day. We were doing 5, but just recently we started substituting the 5:30 feeding for baby food. (If you would have told me this back in December I would have laughed -- of course we were doing 9 feedings then!)
  • She sleeps 10-11 hours a night and takes 2 good naps during the day. She has started napping 1-2 hours at a time. Such an approvement from the 30 min cat naps. THANK YOU!

She is such a good baby and I really could not ask for anything more. Her hair is getting so long and ponytails will be a must for the summer! I love that I am home with my sweet girl and I think she likes it too! ;)

Here is our 6 month picture -- and a few others for your enjoyment!





She look like such a big girl!


So serious


Oh I had to put this one in there!


Um, Bren, let's not play with Polo's bone please!


Rocking some shoes!

Happy 6 months baby girl!!


2 comments:

Rach said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Brenley!!! It sure has flown by! What a beautiful girl you are!!! I can't believe all the new things you are doing!! Your friend Presley misses you and wants to get together again soon...her Mama wants to see your Mama too! :) And YEA for long naps!!

Anonymous said...

6 months already!!?!? She is getting so big and how is it possible that she gets cuter everyday!?!? Now, if we could just get her friend Gage to hurry up and join the world!! :)