Thursday, July 22, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I thought it would be fun to dress Brenley in a shirt for her Daddy, so here it is!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Here are some of Brenley Marie's milestones of month 7:
- Baby food is in full swing and she has tried many things! Some that we introduced in the past month are squash, prunes, peaches, blueberries and apricots. We have also given her Gerber puffs (which she loves), refried beans, the occastional ice cream bite -- shhh dont tell the Dr! :)
- She is ON THE MOVE! She has been semi-mobile for about a month now, but just in the last couple of weeks, she is really making improvement and can make it across the room before I know it. She takes about 4-6 real crawls and then will fall on her tummy and scoot. I can't say I am really ready for this, but I dont think I have a choice.
- She is very interested in Polo and Polo's bone -- however, I am not sure Polo enjoys the attention!
- She BOUNCED TO MUSIC! She has only done this once, but it was so cute and surprised us all when she did it. My mom was playing a musical toy for her and she just started bouncing - on beat. So cute and funny!
- Had her 6 month check up -- She has gained 9 lbs and grown 5 1/2 inches since birth!
- She can sit back up from the crawl position. This surprised Bobby and I one night, when she was on her tummy one minute and sitting back up the next!
- She moved up to the crawler room in our nursery at church! She loves this room so much better than the infant room. :)
- Watched fireworks on the fourth of July!
- Still nursing 4 times a day and has cereal in the morning and a veggie and fruit at dinner time.
- Sleeps 11-12 hours a night with 2 naps (1 hr each) during the day! However, 2 days last week she slept til 10am (13 hours), but I think she was exhausted from her fun with Nana-D!
Happy 7 months baby girl! We love you!!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
This kept her VERY entertained while we waited for Dr. Towns. It was quite hilarious!
I just had to put Polo in there to see how they would act. Polo quickly jumped out. oh well!
My little fish!
I think she was more interested in the strap than the actual ride. Maybe next year!
That same weekend was also the 4th of July. We had a great time spending it with family. Sunday, after church, we headed over to my brother's house for some good food, then we headed to see fireworks! Since we were out in the Keller area, Rachel and her family met up with us. It was fun to see Presley and Brenley hang out together.
All ready for church in her Red, White and Blue!
My All American Girl!
Nephews watching the fireworks! (I love my Nanny's face in this pic!)
Brenley even watched them for a bit!
Rachel with Brenley and me with Presley
BFFs! Such beauties!
Then last, but not least, my best friend, since 6th grade (and college roomate), Kristy, had her baby boy, Gage Ryan Erwin, on June 27th. This was my third or fourth time to see him, but I finally remembered to take a picture this time. So glad that she is now a mommy and so glad that Gage and Brenley will grow up together! Congrats to the Erwins! Your little man is so handsome!
What a handful!
Brenley looks so big next to little Gage!
Love this girl and I cannot believe we are both Mommies!
Well I think that about catches me up, although Brenley turned 7 months today, so that means I need to get her 7 month milestones and her chair picture on here...hopefully tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow, my good friend, Melissa is having her baby girl, Tatum tomorrow. So many friends for Brenley...I love it! That's all I got tonight!