Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday and Father's Day!

Wow, Sunday was a fun-filled day of celebrating!! It was my 29th Birthday and Bobby's first Father's Day!

The Birthday celebration started out on Saturday with a fun trip to Stonebriar mall in Frisco with Bobby and Brenley. Then later that night we dropped Brenley off at my Nanny's and enjoyed a fun dinner with friends at Pappasitos - delish!





Sunday, Brenley decided to get this Birthday Girl up at 7:15am, thanks baby girl, but it was good because it gave us time to get ready and do some gifts before church. We also got to the nursery early so Bobby could do "Donuts with Dad" with Brenley. Bobby had a donut, Brenley some banana. :) Bobby can never wait to give me my present on my actual birthday so I got it the day before, but he did atleast save his sweet card til Sunday morning. He recieved all of his Father's day gifts Sunday morning and he loved them!



We headed to church, where Bobby embarrassed me by announcing to our class that it was my birthday and they all broke out into song! Gotta love him! I did love that he got to stand up this year in our service and be recognized for being a Daddy. I was so proud!

After church, we met Bobby's family for lunch for more celebrating! After a huge meal, all I wanted was a long nap and Brenley gave me the best present ever -- she slept over 2 hours, so that meant I slept for almost 2 hours!! THANK YOU! After our naps we headed over to the Soto's for some swimming! We had a blast! Oh and Sherry made me Chocolate cupcakes with no icing - my fav!! AND my little brother called me from Greece, where he is doing Mission work all summer. Sadly, I missed his call, but was so surprised and honored to get his voicemail!






We wrapped up the night with baths and relaxation! I must say this was a very fun birthday and I think Bobby enjoyed his first Father's day as well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for the day of celebrations! Your bday dinner was so much fun! The pics of Bren are really cute too, she is just a beautiful baby! :)

dee Clayton said...

Looks like you had a great weekend- yay for bren loving the water !!!