Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

One Year Milestone

I meant to post about this on Friday and I forgot, but Friday, April 2nd was the one year anniversary of us finding out we were pregnant!! I cannot believe the time has flown by, but 9 months of pregnancy, 2 days of delivery, and 3 1/2 months of parenting have all come and gone and what an AMAZING ride it has beeen! I don't think I could have even imagined what this past year was going to hold, but it has taught me so much! I LOVED being pregnant and sometime I really miss it. Hold on...I am not saying I want another baby anytime soon, but I really enjoyed being pregnant and miss the little kicks, nudges, my big belly and the anticipation of wanting to hold that baby so badly. BUT, now I really do get to hold that baby and it is so awesome!

It was right around this time that we were having the fun of telling all of our family and friends. In fact, we told my brother and sis-in-law on Easter Sunday last year. It was so much fun!

I am just still shocked that it has been a year, since we got the news that would change our lives. What a ride it has been and I don't want it to end!!

(if you want to read the story of how we found out and told family/friends, click here.)

She went from this...














to THIS!!

2 comments:

C:M:W said...

oh I love seeing Ultra sounds pictures compared to grown up pictures. Such a miracle.

Rach said...

I got chills when I saw the sono pic next to your sweet baby girl!!! What a miracle!!!