Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4 Months

Brenley hit the 4 month mark on Sunday, April 11th. I really cannot handle how fast this is going by! The other night I looked back at her newborn pictures and she has changed SOO much. Not only has she changed in her looks, but she has come so far in her abilities, strength and interactions. She amazes me everyday.

Here are some 4 month highlights...
  • Rolling over -- she has rolled over a few times...tummy to back and back to tummy. She really gets frustrated on the back to tummy because she turns her lower body over very fast and then gets stuck with an arm in the way and gets so mad.
  • Pushing off -- When she is on her tummy she is starting to push off, if I put my hands behind her feet. She really wants to start scooting.
  • Grabbing her toys -- she is really great seeing her toys and grabbing them. She holds onto them really well and everything goes straight into the mouth! Her favorite toy is "Bob the bluebird" (named by her daddy). It is one of her toys that hands on her carseat. It keeps her occupied on many car rides.
  • Squealing -- She has found her voice and loves to squeal and scream when you least expect it. She is all girl!
  • Talking -- she loves to talk and coo and we have some great conversations!
  • Giggles -- we can really get her going sometimes and it melts my heart everytime
  • Wiggle Worm -- she is becoming a little wiggle worm when you hold her in your lap...she wants to stand up, face out and move around.
  • Eating and sleeping -- she is still on her same schedule  (eating every 3 hours duing the day) and goes down around 8:30-9 and wakes up between 7-8:30. I can't complain!!

Here is her new trick - Holding her bottle
for a few seconds on her own. It makes her
look too old so we do not do this trick often. :)


               Mommy and Bren

4 MONTHS!!

3 comments:

C:M:W said...

oh brenley, I just want to eat you up. Happy 4 month!!!
PS. Whitt want to play next week.

Rach said...

Happy 4 Months Brenley Bear!! I can't wait to see you (hopefully this weekend). I hope you and Presley are great friends...you are so much alike already! :)

Kim, I so know what you mean...it is flying by...I bagged up all of Presley's newborn and 0-3 clothes and nearly cried...she's so much bigger in just 3 short months!

Sorry we didn't get to hang out yesterday...dadgum stomach bug! Love you friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just LOVE it...she is such a doll and the cutest thing ever!!! Happy 4 months Brenley!!!