Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day!

Well this year we had a fun Easter since we got to spend it with our little girl! I must say that I was so proud and excited to have a girl, so I could dress her up and see her in a cute little dress! She was a DOLL!

Saturday we went up to our church for the Annual Easter Egg hunt. She got to see some of her friends and got a coupld of eggs. :)





Sunday we went to church, had lunch with Bobby's family, went to Nanny's for a bit and had a Easter Egg hunt at home. I think Bobby, Polo and I had more fun than she did, but next year she will LOVE it!


We cannot for get the real reason for Easter - Jesus died on the cross and ROSE again. Thank you Lord! BTW-I had "Arise My Love" in my head all day. :)

No comments: