Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beaumont with the Family

A little over a week ago, Bobby, Brenley, Polo and I loaded up the Jeep and headed off to Beaumont to spend a week with my parents! We had a great time and did some fun things. My brother also came back from Greece while we were there, so it was good to see and visit with him also!

Here are some of the fun things we did while we were there!

Well the first BIG thing we did was get Brenley's haircut! We got it cut by Louise - she used to cut my hair when I lived in Beaumont! Brenley was great the whole time!


We also made a trip to G-Daddy's office! This is Brenley playing the mail bin. :)



Taking a bath in Nana-D's sink!



We took a FUN trip to Kemah!! We rode rides, ate yummy food and just enjoyed the evening! Oh yeah and I got pooped on the head by a bird -- grrrr!




Bobby and I got to go on date while Nana-D and G-Daddy babysat!!



She enjoyed looking out the backdoor!



We went to visit my old neighbor, Sarah (on the right) and her new baby! (her mom is on the left)


We also went to Houston to visit my long time friend, Shara and her new baby, Emily

Here are our moms holding their grand-daughters. 29 short years ago, they were holding me and Shara like this!! :)


Brenley enjoyed checking her facebook while we were there! :)
We had such a great time while we were there! I still love going back "home"! Can't wait to do it again. Thanks G-Daddy and Nana-D for having us -- and spoiling us!

1 comment:

Kara Clayton said...

So glad y'all had so much fun!! We all have to get together when we get back from Florida. I had to giggle at the bird poop incident, I'm sorry...I had that happen to me one time and I remember how disgusting it was!! Love you all and enjoyed the pics!!