Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Life on the Move

Well Brenley has been full out crawling for almost a month now and our lives are more "exciting" these days. She keeps me busy chasing her around and getting her "unstuck" from places! She is also pulling up on things so that keeps me always watching as well. Here are few pics of her new adventures lately.


Help, I am stuck!



Uh oh, I am caught!


Hmm, what is back here!?!


This could be more fun than bath time!




A little video of her crawling and "playing" with Polo


And here are just some random shots from the last couple of weeks...
Headed to a wedding with Daddy


Mmmm, Nanny loves to give me drinks of water. I wear more than I get in my mouth :)


My friend Gage Erwin!


My new bath seat -- thanks Jill! Mommy loves that she can be hands free!!!


Love this giggle face!!


Well that is about it for now...8 months old is in just a few days...where did the time go!?!

No comments: