Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

First Haircut

Brenley got her first haircut today -- well it was just a trim, but it is something to document! She literally only got less than half an inch trimmed all around the edges, but it just evened everything up. I think it actually made it curl a little more. The average person probably cannot tell, but Mama knows! :) Oh, and of course we saved the little pieces of hair -- I had too -- those were the hairs she had when she first came into this world!!

She did so good and Daddy and I were so proud! It was also fun because the lady that cut it, is the person that cut my hair when I lived in Beaumont and she still cuts my mom's hair. We love Louise!

I am currently in Beaumont and forgot my camera cord, so I cannot download my pictures, BUT I was able to get my video uploaded. (And, yes, she is playing with a roller! :) Anything to keep her happy!)


2 comments:

Rach said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!! She did so great!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute..love it!!!!