Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 27, 2010

Water, Ponytails, and Sleeping

Kind of a random title, I know, but it sums up the blog pretty well! This little girl of mine is growing so fast and learning even faster! She has had so many "firsts" this month, but I will save those for her 9 month blog. She is so fun to be around and I can't get enough! Just thought I would share some sweet little pictures to show you what I mean...

We went to the fountains in Uptown Cedar Hill with Melissa, Brooke and the kids. Here is Brenley splashing in the fountain!



It has been so hot lately so I just had to put Brenley's hair in a ponytail! Ahh, so cute, but she looks too old! :)


I also started doing this hair do with a bigger bow -- had to stop with the small bows cause she was taking them out and sucking on them. She looks like such a little girl!


(this makes me laugh -- looks like she is trying to hide the fact that I am kissing her!)



I have found her in some odd sleeping positions lately during nap time. Here she is asleep with her hand on her music machine.
And then here she fell asleep sitting up! :)

Wow, she makes my heart happy! Oh and we are both starting Mothers Day Out next week. Well I am teaching a 2 yr olds class and she will be going to her little class! Next week is a training week for me, so she will go 4 days in a row -- yikes and then just Tues and Thurs after that. I am a nervous mama, being that she has never done any childcare other than the nursery. I am praying all goes well -- for the both of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new dew's! She really has the best hair ever! :)

Y'all will do great at Hillcrest!

Glad i get to see that lil girl tom, and you too! :)

The Williams Family said...

She's so cute, I just want to squeeze her little cheeks!! Hope MDO is going well :)

Janelle and Ella said...

I just smiled so big at those ponytail pics! She is PRECIOUS!!!