Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Catch up time - through pictures



I have learned to sit up on my own - atleast for a short amount of time.

This is my new favorite toy -- thanks to Kara for letting us borrow it...it is way fun!


I got to meet my Great Great Aunt Annettte from Austin!


With my Daddy - isn't he handsome

My Daddy was feeding me cereal

We went to Melissa's shower and here are some friends I hung out with - Presley and Isabelle

Just hanging on the couch

Here are the mommies - hurry Gage and Tatum, I am ready to meet you!


Just hanging with two of my favorite people!


My Polo sister - I am really noticing her these days and I think she is so funny!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Love this! She is getting so big!! And she is so sweet and happy! Let's have a playdate soon! I'm jobless for the time being!