Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day

It was my first Mother's Day this year and it was so fun! I loved that I had a reason to celebrate Mother's Day for myself this year! Bobby, Brenley and I went out for Mexican food on Saturday night and Bobby surprised me with a "MOM" charm for my charm bracelet! Love it! Then Sunday they gave me a card (with a very sweet message) and a gift certificate to go and get a mani/pedi! After church, we met Bobby's family for lunch at Johnny Carinos (YUM) and then I went and got my mani/pedi while Bobby watched Brenley. It was so nice!! Then we just hung out and were lazy the rest of the day and it was just what I needed! It was so fun to be acknowledged by family, friends and a church family. (I got to stand up this year when they recognized all the moms...yay!)

My little family


Me and my girl

Such a sweet gift and creative too!

Relaxing with my favorite little girl!!

Just want to give a shout out to my mom for being so great and encouraging me, answering silly questions about Brenley, and just listening to all my stories! Mother's Day took on a whole new meaning this year and I truly can say thank you and Happy Mother's day to my mom this year!! You are the best!!!

Thanks Brenley and Bobby for being the best little family a Mommy could ask for! Love you both!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

I'm glad your first Mother's Day was great! So happy for you and your little family! :) Love you Sotos!