Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Watch out David Beckham!

Well if you know my husband, then you know that soccer is a HUGE hobby of his. He played growing up, in college and still plays on indoor and outdoor leagues. He loves it! He has even talked me into playing on a couple of co-ed teams...which turned out to be really fun! So since we don't have any kids yet to play, Bobby has resorted to the puppy! Today was a beautiful day, so we decided to take Polo to the park and give her a taste of soccer, first hand. Even though the ball was bigger than she was, she managed to keep up!

Here are a few highlights...






Mom was there to give me a break...



and water!



I can do it myself!


Needlesss to say...we wore her out! :)

2 comments:

Shara said...

Aww, I love her! Dodger and her will have to have a play date sometime this summer! :)

dee Clayton said...

Atta girl Polo-- Mastering soccer !!! Now.... learn your name ! :)