Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dr. Soto?

So starting in July, our lives are going to change. Bobby is going back to school--this time for his Phd...yeah that is right Phd! Crazy huh? He applied for the program at DBU back in February or March and found out in April that he was accepted! He will start in late July, do course work for 3 years and then will have to write his disertation. So like I said, starting in July, our lives are going to change. He will be a bookworm and well, I will be the supportive wife saying goodnight to my husband as he stays up til wee-hours of the night reading and writing papers. I know this is something he really wants so I am ok with it and will be the first one standing "silently" as he walks across that stage. (for those who have been to a DBU graduation, you know what I am talking about) ;)

So, to congratulate Bobby on his acceptance to the program and kind of as a last "hoorah" before he starts this journey, I surprised him with a trip to Boston! We will be going at the end of June. This is somewhere he has wanted to go for the longest time, so we are both really excited. Here are some shots of when he read the news...(I gave him a card and put the trip confirmation info in there)





Congrats babe! I can't wait til you are Dr. Hubby!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Congrats Bobby! Have SO MUCH FUN in Boston!