Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nephew #4!

I am happy to announce that my fourth nephew, Cohen Clayton entered the world on May 2nd, 2008! My brother, Chris and his wife, Kara, once again became proud parents to BOY #4, yes, you read that right, BOY #4!! He is blessed to have 3 big brothers, Corbin (age 4 1/2), Callen (age 3), Cade (age 1 1/2). Yeah you also read that right, 4 boys in 4 1/2 years. Kara = Supermom! It has been so fun to watch these boys grow and learn new things. They are truly a joy to be around and so fun to play with! I guess I can say that because I am the aunt and I get to send them back to their parents at the end of the day. :)


Here are the boys before "baby Cohen" arrived.
(Callen, Corbin, Cade)

Proud Aunt Kim - I am a pro at this "Aunt thing"

These next photos were taken by Kara's brother (Khris Roberts) - he is amazing!






All FOUR!
Makes you tired just looking at all of them, huh?



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Maybe you will have four girls one day. You better get busy, woman! :)

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

she is a brave woman! i have one and im exhausted and lazy:)tiff
ps glad you got a blog!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are all so precious!! They need some cousins!

Rach said...

How cute is little Cohen!!!! I love the pictures!!! It's time for Aunt Kim to become Mommy Kim!!!! What do you say??

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea! This is exciting. You definitey are a pro at the Aunt thing. I love your nephews. They are the cutest things! I am so sorry to hear about Cohen's broken clavicle bone. Poor baby!