Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Entering the Blogging World

Alright, so I have tons of friends who have had blogs for months, even years, and I never really thought my life was, well, "blog worthy". But it seems that so much has happened in our lives in the last month or so, that I feel it is probably time to start one. My husband, Bobby, and I just recently bought a house in Cedar Hill, TX. We have lived in it for just over 1 month and we LOVE it! After living in an apartment for almost 4 years, how could you not love a house that is double the size!?! Another reason we love our house is because our neighborhood is great. Lots of old people who are so sweet and lots of kids. There are always people working in the yard, playing with their kids or walking their dogs. So cute! I will post pictures later.

This of course brings me to our other big news -- we got a puppy! Her name is Polo Michelle Soto and she is a minature Dachshund. For those that don't know, dachshunds are the little weenie dogs! She is now 11 weeks and a complete handful...but we wouldn't trade her for anything! Potty training is a challenge and now she is learning to talk (or should I say "bark") back when we tell her "no!"! Hiding under the furniture is now her favorite thing to do when she knows she is in trouble.

Here she is...



Life has changed so much in the last 45 days, but we love it and know it will get even better as we get more settled. We are still in the process of doing projects around the house, such as painting, but I know I will be so happy when it is just how we want it.

Here is a recent pic of me and the Hubby!


There are lots of other things I can think of that I want to blog about, but I need to save ideas for other posts! I think I am going to enjoy this blogging thing!

9 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

What? What is this? You have a blog? I am ecstatic!! Good for you! I'm excited to keep up even more with your life. :-)

Shara said...

Yay! So glad you finally have a blog! :) Polo is precious; Dodger hides under the bed when he's in trouble or has something he shouldn't...his little bottom seems to stick out of the edge of the bed all the time these days, haha!

Amanda said...

Yeah, Kim! Welcome to the blog world! Your puppy is ridiculously cute. Keep the pics coming!

Rach said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to read all about the Sotos!!!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

I'm so happy!!

Dylan and Christina said...

Hi Kim!!!

I found your blog through Tiffany's and wanted to say hi. It's been a really long time!! Welcome to blogger - I LOVE IT!!! I'm not on myspace, so this is my addiction... Feel free to visit ours. :) Hope to talk soon.

www.madisonhogue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kim!! I love your blog! I am so happy you are in on the blogging world now! I love hearing about the life of the Soto's!!

Heather said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Ours is http://thevannsfive.blogspot.com. (Heather and Austin Vann)

Anonymous said...

You have a blog! Where did you guys buy a house? Your dog is too cute!
~Lori G.