Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Green Thumb

One of the many projects that comes with having a house is the of course the yard work. Most people dread it, but to my husband it is "fun" and stress-relieving. After living in an apartment for almost 4 years, Bobby was so ready to rake and mow! So since we have moved in, he has been mowing, raking, trimming, cutting, pulling and blowing, I think every weekend and some week days! Trust me, I am not complaining...I think it is great and I love a nice yard. It is funny, because my dad loves yard work too, so I always grew up with a very landscaped yard -- so I guess God thought he better put that in the "husband credentials". :)


Well this weekend, Polo thought she would "help" her dad out with the yard work. (I think she was more in the way, then anything else.)












I promise, I will post pics of the yard and the house soon!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

I saw your blog through Ashley's. Your puppy is so cute!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

It must be because they worked on Grounds at DBU because Heath is the same way. He loves to work in the yard.