Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun days around the Soto House!

What a fun month it has been! Brenley is doing some many things and her little personality is really shining through! She makes my heart smile everyday! Here are just a few fun pics I thought I would share...


Brenley standing on her OWN - well for a few seconds anyway!

Nude reading, anyone??


Bobby had another day off yesterday and we went to the park for the first time with Brenley. We may have had more fun than she did! ;)


Swings are serious business
Today Cedar Hill had their annual "Country Day on the Hill" and we went to the Parade this morning to watch Bobby's sister and her cheer squad walk in the parade!

Ready for some action!


"Throw me some candy!!!"


Go Trinity! (Serena is the front on the far right)
I love fall and I love the stage Brenley is at right now...can we just freeze time?!?



2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I can't believe she's standing up on her own!! She's gonna be walking before long! We need to hangout soon, I miss you girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word..she is getting too big. ADORABLE!!! Love that little girl so much!!!