Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Pumpkin/Costume Party!

Our friends Melissa and Jon hosted a Pumpkin Party last night and we had so much fun dressing the babies up for their first Halloween activity. I am not sure if the babies had as much fun as we did, but that's ok!

Brenley is a Hula girl this year for Halloween. I could not decide what she was going to be and then my parent's went to Hawaii and my mom calls me from an Island and tells me they have some super cute Hula outfits for babies, sooo she snatched one up for Brenley!



Daddy allowed her to go shirtless this night!


C. U. T. E.


Adorable babies!! Brenley=hula girl, Tatus=Minnie mouse, Gage=Tiger, Avery=Bunny, Kennedy=Cowgirl!


I think this is the only time you will see a Hula girl with a big belly! ;)



Then the girls decorated cookies!
It was a fun night!! Thanks Grimes!


No comments: