Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 Months

Whoa--we are now in the double digits and it is really so crazy to me!! This little girl is growing so fast and I think I have a love/hate relationship with it! :) Sometimes I look at her and still see that itty-bitty baby and other times I look at her, I see a "big" girl! She is one busy girl and amazes me everyday. Here are some things that she is doing at 10 months old...
  • She has 4 TEETH on top and 2 on bottom! Those top ones just came in so quick and when she smiles she looks so old.
  • Is eating more and more SOLIDS -- I usually pack turkey and cheese pieces for her lunch at school -- that is not a baby's lunch! She also like chicken pieces, actually banana chunks, spagetti meat and noodles, bread, and tortilla!
  • She can STAND on her own for a few seconds at a time! Sometimes she doesnt even know she is doing it. It still amazes me everytime!!
  • She is getting faster and braver with her CRUISING!
  • She visited the ZOO for the first time! She loved people watching and occasionally looking at the animals. :)
  • She finally had to have her TOENAILS CLIPPED! Yes, 10 months old and just had her toe nails clipped for the first time. Crazy, huh? They just were not long enough until recently.
  • Sat in a real (little) chair at a little table at school -- she looked so big and independent! :(
  • She had pumpkin cookies for the first time -- this is a "Fall" must in my family! She smacked them -- smack=love
  • She can CLAP ON DEMAND which is so cute! She also loves to mimic us smacking our lips!
  • She now gets a bottle for her morning, 11am and 3pm feeding! Yes, I am slowly WEANING her. I just took out the morning nursing yesterday and it is kinda sad that I only nurse her once a day now. (I NEVER thought I would say that!!!) She does great with the formula and usually takes about 8 oz, 4x a day!
  • She is sleeping so good these days -- 11-12 hours with 2 naps a day around an hour each.

Whew, I am so proud of all that she is doing and cannot wait to see what the this month will hold!


Happy 10 Months!


Just had to add this cute one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy ten months Bren! Loved getting to play with you on your birthday! I can't believe alot of the kids bdays are coming up, FUN TIMES!! :) Love that little Bren to pieces!:)

Anonymous said...

Brenley - you are growing up way to fast! Such a doll!! Love you both so much!

Rach said...

She is so presh! Our babies are growing up too fast! I love that you put a headband in her hair. She leaves it on???? What a big girl! Happy TEN months sweet girl!

Sherry Soto said...

Bren....shhhhh, don't tell Mom, but next time you come to Gigi's we'll polish your toenails!