Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bringing back Kickball!

When the world cup was going on, Bobby's office decided to do a little "Office Cup"of their own. So a couple of weeks ago, they split the office up and played a friendly game of soccer. This past Monday, they changed it up a bit and played Kickball! Bobby asked me if I wanted to play and I said of course -- I am always up for some competition! It was a lot of fun and our team WON!

I thought it would be fun to dress Brenley in a shirt for her Daddy, so here it is!


Daddy's #1 Fan!





She was worn out from watching the game and you can tell from her shirt, just how HOT it was! She downed her bottle and some water!



On another note, I think this pic is cute of Brenley. She definitely loves to put things in her mouth. :)

2 comments:

Rach said...

That cracks me up!!!!!!!!! Kickball!!! Reminds me of junior high! How fun! I love the pic of Brenley holding that toy in her mouth. I have a pic of Hud doing the same thing! So cute!

C:M:W said...

i love kickball, in austin they have adult leagues and they are super competitive. I used to be in the league when i was a wee tot!