Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

We're in a tizzy, we're in a whirl...

BABY SOTO IS A GIRL!! Yes, it is true, there is actually going to be a little girl in my family. With four nephews, I don't even know what to do with a girl, but I am sure we will learn very quickly! Bobby and I are very excited and he is already wrapped around her little finger!

Last Wednesday we had our sonogram and got to see those little hands and feet, her face, spine, profile and of course the parts that told us she was a girl! :) It was an amazing experience. We had a full house in the sono room too...my mom, my Nanny, Bobby's mom and of course Bobby, all joined me for the fun! Below are some pics of the big day!


My mom pulled out the pink booties when we found out it was a girl. She has had these for years and after 4 grandsons she was FINALLY able to give them to us!

This is me a couple of weeks ago -- 18 weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, PINK!!! We are SUPER excited for y'all! So glad Cade will have a little girl close by to play with! I can't get over how much your belly has grown lately, AHHHH i just LOVE it, you look great!

Amanda said...

Kim, I forgot about all your nephews! It is definitely time for some pink in your family. You are going to have a blast with your precious baby daughter. And I think the boys (I mean your nephews, Bobby!) are going to love her.

dee Clayton said...

This pink will for sure add a new adventure to the Clayton family !!!

Unknown said...

Yay for pink!! Jude is already anxiously awaiting the arrival of his future wife! :o) And you look SO great!! - Shara

Shara said...

I hate it when I'm accidentally signed in to Matt's account! ;)

Rach said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!