Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

We partied like it was 1999!

It still sounds crazy to me, but this past weekend was my 10 year High School reunion! The West Brook class of 1999 got together and reconnected just like old times. For some reason I have always had a feeling that I would be pregnant at my reunion and well, I was! It was fun though and I got lots of belly rubs!

We headed to Beaumont on Thursday evening and the first event on Friday was a mixer. We had a great turnout and I saw quite a few people that had not seen since graduation. Saturday afternoon we had a picnic at Roger's park and then that night we had our dinner/dance...yes, DANCE and boy, did we!!! (hence the title of this post) It was just like old times! My husband even got out there and did his thang! And yes, everyone thought it was comical that a five month preggo was out there dancing her heart out, but hey, I gotta teach my baby girl some rhythm early!

It was a long and exhausting weekend, but it was fun. Thanks you Bobby for being a good sport all weekend!!

Me, Kristy and Christina

High School friends


Tara, Claire (Also pregant - 1 week ahead of me), me and Laura


Dylan, Christina and their little girl, Kristy, Layla and me


The hubs and me
Strike a pose!!

Some of the Varsity Cheerleaders - GO BRUINS!

Love these girls!

The guys, hanging in there! Ryan, Josiah and Bobby (Luckily I went to high school with 2 of my best friends that I still hang with, so Bobby knows their husbands and was able to hang with them.)
Me and my girls!! :)


It was fun everyone -- see ya in 2014!!

No comments: