Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wedding + Baby = Longview trip

A couple of weekends ago, I drove to Longview, TX to attend my friend Tara’s wedding. Tara is the sister of my BFF from high school, Tandra. Tandra and I were connected at the hip in high school. During my junior and senior year, I think I spent just as much time at her house, that I did my own. The Anderud’s were my second family, so I did not want to miss Tara’s long awaited wedding! PLUS, during this trip, I was able to meet Tandra’s new baby girl for the first time…little Rachel Avery! I had been so anxious to meet this little baby girl and it was so fun watching Tandra be a mommy!

I got to Longview a few hours before the wedding, so I could visit with Tandra. I am so glad I did, cause our time together was so fun! I also stayed late after the wedding to help clean up and then I was able to go and have dinner with the whole Anderud clan!

The wedding was beautiful and the bride was stunning! The decorations were so unique and showed off Tara’s creative abilities! I am so glad I was able to make the trip. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Marrone!!


1 comment:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

tandra's baby is beautiful! yay for tandra!