Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween - Arrrr!

I know I am really late on blogging about this, but I just kept forgetting. But my pictures are just too cute to not post! Because Bobby and I don’t have any kids yet, we usually don’t really get into Halloween that much, but this year with Polo, we (or should I say, “I”) decided we should dress Polo up! (She asked me too…haha!). Anyway, I went to Walmart and saw some really cute pet costumes. I purchased a Bee costume, got it home and discovered that since the head cover was connected to the body material, it was not going to work on our long weenie dog. So, after finding out that my nephews were going to be pirates, and I knew we were going to be with them that night, I just knew that Polo needed to be a Pirate too! So back to Walmart I went to purchase the Pirate costume!

We decided we would go out to my brother’s church (121 Community Church in Grapevine) and spend the evening at their Fall Festival. I didn’t tell the boys or Kara that Polo would be a fellow Pirate, so they were so surprised and excited when she showed up. We spent the night walking around, playing games and collecting candy. Well, Cade didn’t really “collect” his candy; he just ate it as he got it. :) The boys (and Chris and Kara) were such cute Pirates, and Cohen was the little monkey of the group. We had a great time and I think “Polo the Pirate” did too!


Callen posing like a pirate!

Aren't they cute?!

The whole Clayton "Pirate" clan

Polo the Pirate -- Arr!


She loved her costume and definitily turned some heads!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is the cutest dog costume I have ever seen. Next time I see you, remind me to tell you how Heath and I dressed up Jones one year. It's hysterical.

dee Clayton said...

Oh but Yes ! We love all of our pirates- !! I hope Polo got a treat or 2 for wearing the outfit all evening !! :)