Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 and THRIVING!

So June 20th marked my 30th birthday! I still can't believe that my 20's are over and I am now in a new decade. I was a little uneasy about turning 30, but I am beginning to embrace it and I am excited about what my 30's will hold!

A few days before my birthday a group of my friends got together at Javier's for dinner. It was a fun night of celebrating!



The birthday girl!



Lindsey, me and Melissa



The girls side of the table :)



All of the girls! Thanks for coming out to celebrate!


A couple of days after my birthday we had a "family" celebration! I was lucky enough to have my parents come in for the week!

My two loves - wish Bren would have smiled. :)


Happy Birthday to me!



Something was really funny!


I am trying to look at 30 as a fresh start and change some things in my life. I started out small and have stopped biting my nails. This is a huge deal for me because I have been biting my nails literally as long as I can remember! My next change is with my health and my physical appearance. Lately I have felt very out of shape and still have some pounds hanging on after having Brenley, so I started running and excercising on my own, but then a bootcamp totally fell into my lap! It was definitely a God-send and I am loving it! It is H-A-R-D, but it is so good!


Here are a few pics of me at bootcamp (pics courtesy of our bootcamp trainer, Tanna)


Yep, we push, flip and run with TIRES!



We do pushups, situps, squats and lunges, galor!






This is just some of our group (we were missing some that day) trying to look mean. :)


I pray that my 30's are a time of change and growth in my marriage, motherhood and Spiritual life.

Goodbye 20's, HELLO 30's!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who hoo!!!! Love this post and I think you are great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics!! Loved celebrating with you!! :)You will rock the 30's!

dee Clayton said...

So proud of you Kim !!!