Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2011

FUN in Shreveport!

This weekend, us and 20 other of our friends, went to Shreveport to celebrate Kristy and Ryan's birthdays! Ryan turned 29 on Wednesday and Kristy turned the big 3-0 on Thursday! So we did it up big and headed to Louisiana on Saturday around 1pm and got back yesterday around 2pm. Most of the couples have 1 or 2 kids so we were all able to find sitters and have an adult-only 24 hours! Ahhh! It was so nice to enjoy meals without distractions and not have to be worried about being home at a certain time! But I must say I was ready to see my girl when I got home!!

Here are a few pictures of the weekend that I took on my phone...




Kim, Cathy, Kristy and Me





Mel, me and Corey at dinner


Me and the birthday girl! This girl and I have been through 19 birthdays together! Yep, friends since we were 11! Love her!



Me and my hubby



All the ladies!






What a fun weekend! Thankful for great friendships!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, i think we blogged this at the same time! Such a fun weekend, cute pics! :)