Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What have we been up to??

Wow, it has been 2 months since I have last blogged so I feel like I have so much to catch up on! What better way to do that than with pictures!! Here we go...


Easter was forever ago, but we enjoyed celebrating our risen Savior and also loved watching our little girl with her goodies and in her dress!


Looks like they are plotting something!


Oh this cutie pie!


This girl is loving purses, cell phones and brushes! :)


Eating at her big girl table!

She loves to swing outside!



We have hung out with my Nanny! They love eachother so much!


We have fed the ducks at DBU!




Our sweet friends, Heather and Steve moved and we had a "See ya later" party for them!





College roomies (minus Rachel)



(The next few pictures are small cause they are from my phone and that is just they way that sent)


She had farmer day at school!


We celebrated my Nanny's 89th birthday!


We celebrated Mother's day!!





We hung out with our friend Jae!


We have enjoyed just being a kid outside!!

And we have danced and played in our playroom!









This girl is keeping me so busy these days and her little personality AND attitude is coming out! :) I will update everything on her in her 18 month post! Our last day of school is Thursday and we are ready for a break! No big plans for the summer but we are looking forward to sleeping in (hopefully), hanging out with family and hopefully lots of pool time!! Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't belivee you just said 18 month post, wow. Time is flying! Great catch up post! Love all the pics!

The Williams Family said...

Cute pictures Kim!! Avery loves her swing too, so fun!