Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer is here!!

Thursday wrapped up our first year of Pre-school! I finished my first year of teaching and Brenley finished her first year of learning. She had a blast and learned so much and I loved my kiddos and the ladies I worked with! We are ready and thankful for a few summer months off, but I know we will love going back in the Fall!

Here are a few pictures of her End of Year program! Her class did two songs and were so very cute!


(kinda blurry, but that is her in the middle waving her scarf)


The whole school



She was so excited when she saw that Daddy and Nanny were there!





Her little class



We have officially kicked off summer with an afternoon at the pool yesterday and fun with the waterhose tonight! She is so fun these days!

Her smiles and giggles were contagious!









Yes, I let her drink out of the hose! Hey, I turned out ok! :)


Looking forward to more fun this Summer!

No comments: