Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Week of School!

This week we started our second year at Hillcrest Child Development Center! Well, last week we I had our Teacher in-service week and Brenley just had childcare, but this week started actual school. I am sad to say that she missed her first day (Tuesday) -- she had a nasty cough all weekend and half of this week and had a rough night the night before so Daddy stayed home with her that day. But she was ready to go this morning! I am so excited her class and her teachers and I know she is going to learn so much!







I now have the 3 year old class and love it! They are such cuties and so sweet and innocent! Oh and they can go to the bathroom all by themselves. :)




I do have to tell one funny story about Brenley though -- Thursday was her first official day and she had to sit in Time out!! Well they call it "Quiet time" but she had to sit out for a minute during playground time because she was hitting and pushing other kids!! Can you believe it? HA, it makes me chuckle, but at the same time I want them to discipline her so she will learn that it is not ok! Oh my, I hope we dont have a bully on our hands! :)



Well, here's to a great school year!!!!

No comments: