Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer 2011 - RECAP

WOW, I can't believe this summer is over! I can honestly say that this summer was one of the best of my life! I enjoyed spending everyday with my little girl and watching her smile and laugh and just have fun! We spent MOST of our days in the sun and water and I wouldn't have the summer any other way!

Here is a little recap of what we did this summer and few pictures too!


  • We took THREE trips to Beaumont to visit my parents

  • We celebrated my THIRTIETH birthday! I must say I am really enjoying being 30!

  • I did a bootcamp for 6 weeks and LOVED it! Wish it was still going on. :)

  • We went to Possum Kingdom lake with the Hubbarts and had a blast!

  • We went to Lousiana to celebrate Kristy and Ryan's birthday! Overnight fun with no kiddos! :)

  • We spent a lot of time with Aunt Serena - or should I say "Re Re" as Bren calls her. She hung with us on most Mondays and Fridays. It was nice to have the help and Bren loves her Aunt ReRe!!

  • We celebrated two big birthday bashes for my dad - one in Dallas, one in Beaumont

  • We hung out and played with my Nanny atleast once a week. Love seeing her and so does Bren!

  • We spent many afternoons playing in her little blow up pool at the house! Anything to stay cool in the heat!




  • We also stayed cool by playing at the fountains at Uptown Village!




  • We went to Hawaiian Falls weekly with our friends, Melissa, Tanna, Brooke and their kids. It was a fun group each week. Yay for season passes. (The pic below is actually when we went with Cara and Berkley)



  • We had playdates with friends!

  • We played and played and played!


  • We hung out a lot with our friend Jae Beth. I kept her some this summer and Bren enjoyed having a friend at the house!


  • We swam at Melissa's mom's house a couple of times with Tatum and Cade


  • We enjoyed popsicles! Again, anything to keep us from dying in the heat!


This summer was a blast! - And to be honest we enjoyed spending many days at home just playing, napping and doing the daily things of life - but I would not trade it for anything!!


(we are now back in our routine of me teaching Preschool and Bren going to Preschool. I love being back, but who doesn't look forward to another summer?!?) :)

2 comments:

Jordan Pudlo said...

Looks like a fun Summer! Bren is ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun summer with yall!