Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Jolly Good Time - Christmas 2010

Whew, what an eventful, fun and busy couple of weeks this has been! Lots of family, fun, food and memories! Let's see if I can recap all that we did over Christmas...

Well in the week leading up to Christmas, Brenley got pink eye...yuck! And the sweet daughter that she is, decided to share it with me! And then, hers decided to flare back up again for a couple of days, but after a trip to the doctor and two perscriptions we have finally conquered the pink eye!

Here is my poor baby on day 2. It looks awful, but thankfully she ate well and still smiled!
The day before Christmas eve, my parents took Brenley to a little train in Cedar Hill. My dad, Bobby and myself decided to cram in there with her. :)

Then on Christmas Eve we all went to see ICE at the Gaylord Texan. Very cool and VERY COLD! EVERYTHING is carved out of ice. If you have never been, I recommend it, but bring gloves!

Brenley actually fell alseep while we were in the nine degree area!

They have ice slides too -- so fun!


Later that night we had Christmas with Bobby's family.
She was pretty good with tearing that paper!


Family pic -- excuse the no eye makeup -- still getting over the pink eye
Christmas morning we discovered Santa had come!

Brenley in her new rocker!


She loves DVDs, well, mainly just carrying them around :)

Later that afternoon we went to my Nanny's to celebrate with my side of the family
Getting some assistance from Nana-D


She loves her sock monkey!


Playing with the cousin's Toy Story figures


Her very own wagon!
Well I think that about sums it up! We had a great time and really enjoyed Daddy being home for 6 whole days!
So grateful for family and their love - we made some great memories this year!

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

I love Brenley's rocking chair!! So cute!! Glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas! Miss you guys!