Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brenley's FIRST Birthday Party

I am so late posting about Brenley's first birthday party, but now that I am chasing around a 1 YEAR OLD, my blog is kinda being put on the back burner. But I HAVE to post these great pictures that Bobby's cousin, Taylor took for us so we could remember her big day! We had a blast and I think she did too! I could not have asked for a happier baby during her party! We are so grateful for the family and friends that came to help us celebrate!










































Our little one year old!


She loved her cake - one lick at a time :)



Happy Birthday my sweet girl! You are the joy of our lives!!


Just had to put this in here -- this our girl on the same day, one year ago!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute party! And that last pic brings back sweet memories of her BIRTH day! She started out with the best hair ever! Love that sweet girl! :)

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

happy birthday brenley:) glad to see you guys are doing well! tiff