Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Belly progression #1

Ok, I have had some requests to post some belly pics and I am finally getting around to it. I am 14 weeks at the moment and I would say that I just now have really "popped" where people are starting to notice. So here are some pics that we have taken over the last few weeks. Yes, I am wearing the same shirt and pants in all the pics and hope to do it all the way through. It will be interesting to see how much that shirt can stretch. :)

On another note -- There are some exciting things coming up this coming week...Bobby and I are off to Vegas for a little R & R, Friday - Monday; my 28th B-day is Saturday (I get to spend it in Vegas with my hubby!) and then we will have another Dr. appt next Friday. YAY!


6 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

love it! you look great!

The Self Cottage said...

happy bday! i just love the pics you are too cute I left you a msg today totally forgot that it is your special bday week. Can I take you somewhere to celebrate soon? love u

Unknown said...

You look adorable! And the issue with the shirt won't be "Will it stretch?" It will be, "Will it be long enough to cover my belly?!" Hope you're feeling better these days!

Love,
Shara

Deborah said...

so cute!!! I love your little baby bump! Can't wait to watch it grow! Have fun in Vegas! And Happy Early Birthday!

Janelle and Ella said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! You are precious!

Kara Clayton said...

You look adorable! I'm just glad it's you growing this time and not me again! :-) I hope you had a wonderful birthday in Vegas!!!