Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Drum Roll please...


Bobby and I are so HAPPY to announce that we are EXPECTING a BABY in early DECEMBER!! I am 8 weeks and feeling pretty good. I have had some nausea and fatigue, oh and I am ALWAYS hungry, but I am feeling good for the most part. '

We found out we were pregnant on April 2nd and after 4 pregnancy tests and a confirmation from the Dr., Bobby finally started to believe it. :)

Today we had our ultrasound and got to see and HEAR the heartbeat. It was amazing and so cute to see Bobby's reaction to it. I think his exact words were "oh WOW!!". So needless to say we are thrilled and excited about our journey toward parenthood.

(Oh and for those that are wondering -- we sat Polo down and told her about her new "sibling". She barked about it a little, but I think she will be ok) ;)

13 comments:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

yay! congratulations! you're going to be a great mom! that's going to be one lucky kid!

Rach said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for the Sotos! Love you guys and little baby Soto!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I love the announcement post! I think baby Soto already looks like a sweet baby girl in that sono! ha!! Not really, but I just think y'all are meant to have a girl with all the boys already in the fam! Couldn't be happier for you!!

Deborah said...

This is so wonderful! Congrats Kim and Bobby! you are both going to be amazing parents! I'm so happy for you!

Kara Clayton said...

I have to agree with Melissa, being that we have had 4 boys in a row it just seems like it would make sense that you are going to have a girl. Boy will my boys be excited though if they do get a little boy cousin. We are so excited no matter what that sweet baby is, boy or girl! :-)

Becca said...

I am so excited for ya'll! Can't wait to watch your belly grow and meet that little bitty baby!

C:M:W said...

Congrats. Congrats. We are so excited for yall!!!!!

Heather said...

Congrats! Being pregnant is a wild ride...I'll let you know about the parenting part about 3 months before you have your little one!!

Shara said...

Yay!!!!! You are going to be such a wonderful mommy! Enjoy being pregnant, and eat up - you're eating for two now! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!

Melody Slaton said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you both! The adventure has just begun! It is going to be a wonderful ride! Being a mom is the best thing ever!!

Wanda said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you!

Wanda Brooks

Ray said...

Kim,

It's been a long time, but I stumbled onto your website and wanted to say congratulations! I hope life is treating you well.

Ray Miller