Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"I'm only good at being young..."

Friday, me and 4 of my girlfriends went to the John Mayer concert. I must admit, I have only been a John Mayer fan for about 3 months, but I have listened to almost nothing but him ever since. So when I heard he was going to be in Dallas, I recruited some friends and off we went. I am kicking myself for only getting lawn seats, but it was still an amazing concert...HOT, but amazing. We were all a little shocked when he came out on stage and saw he had a buzz cut. I guess Jennifer Aniston is cleaning him up a bit. :)

Here are a few pics of the concert. Remember we had lawn seats and my camera can only zoom so far!

Getting settled on the lawn - Me, Kristy and Reba


Johnny-boy


Kim, Megan, Kristy and Me

Jammin


We spent most of the night looking at the big screen


Here is a little sample...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast! I wish I could have come especially with that extra ticket!! Dangit! Cute pics!!

Kimberly said...

I love that you uploaded the video!! It really was such a fabulous concert!!

Rach said...

Glad you guys had fun! My sister went to the concert in the Woodlands and saw Jennifer Aniston. See you Saturday!

Rach said...

Oh, you know, binoculars! :) She was standing to the side of the stage while Johnny-boy was singing! I guess she was keeping an eye on him so any potential Angelinas couldn't steal her man!

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so fun!! I'm glad y'all go to do that.