Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 27, 2008

This and That

It has been a couple of weeks, and to be honest, I have just not been motivated to update my blog. I guess maybe because not many Soto stories "blog-worthy" enough to write about. Life in the Soto house has been pretty uneventful, other than the fact that I think Polo is digressing in the potty training department. We were doing so good for a few weeks and just this weekend I think she has had about 4-5 accidents in the house! Not fun! She is also showing more "puppyish" behavior -- we can't keep her eyes off of her. She makes me tired. :) Other than that, here are a few things we have done in the last couple of weeks...

1. My nanny and I went to Bonham, TX to see my cousin get married. The church was beautiful, the reception was beautiful, she was beautiful.

2. My "little" brother turned 21 - is that possible?

3. My best friend, since 6th grade, Kristy, turned 27, which means I am 27, is THAT possible? She celebrated her b-day, along with her hubby's b-day, with everyone at Pappas BBQ and then some of us went to Speed Zone. We played putt-putt! I felt like a kid! It was great!

4. I played Bunco two nights in a row, with two different groups of friends. I did bad the first night, did great the second -- Most Buncos, yay!

5. We went over to my Nanny's and all my nephews were there. I got hit in the nose by a runaway frisbee. There was blood, but I survived.

6. Bobby and I kept his 10 year old sister (yes, they are 17 years apart), over the weekend while his parents were in Colorado. We had fun!

7. We bought a new media stand for our TV and bought a new kitchen table, which Bobby is putting together as I type. He is a great husband!

8. Tomorrow is a new work week - the last week in July. Where did the month go? I dont know, but I do know I go to the John Mayer concert next Friday - yay!

Well that about sums it up. Sorry no pics on this post! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Reneau said...

Kim,
This is a ton of stuff! I loved this blog post! Also, my mom was commenting on how much she likes your blog. She said "I read all about their Boston trip! I feel closer to her already" Ha ha!

Love it! And Love you!

Candace

Shara said...

No, it's NOT possible that Kendall is 21!! Why does that make me feel so old?!

Shara said...

Thanks! We love it, too! :) Hey, I'll be in Dallas in mid-September for about a week, so we'll have to get together!!