Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Peak into our Summer - June Recap

Wow, it is almost of the end of June and I can't figure out where the time is going! Our summer has been fun so far and I know we have many more days to fill with more fun! Here is a little peak into what we have been doing the last couple of weeks -- once swim lessons were over.

 We enjoyed our first trip to Hawaiian Falls with our group of friends. This will be a weekly event and the kids (and mommas) have so much fun!




Me, Bobby and my parents enjoyed a Friday night at the Ranger's game!


Father's Day!


My mom, SIL Kara and I hosted a wedding shower for our future SIL, Rebekah!


We have swam a couple of times at Melissa's mom's house and the kids love having a little picnic!


I celebrated my 31st birthday on June 20th and it started with these flowers and a card from my hubby!


And I got to spend the day with my girl and my mom at Northpark!


Then I got to have a little celebration with some of my closest friends! Love these girls!


June has been a fun month and I am looking forward to what July will bring! (Just wish the triple digit temps would chill out -- get it, chill out? ha!)

No comments: