Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Slumber Party at Nanny's!

Last Tuesday night Brenley and I had a little slumber party at my Nanny's (grandmother's) house. She maybe 90 years old, but she is still so fun and energetic! She loves her great-grandaughter and Brenley LOVES her Nanny!

We went over there around dinner time on Tuesday and spent the night and then the next morning she went with us to Brenley's swim lessons.

One of Brenley's favorite things to do at Nanny's house is sweep her porch! Nanny has her trained so well. :)

Picture of Nanny - courtesy of Brenley
Bath time - This is the same bath tub that my mom and myself (and my siblings) took baths in when we were little. And we played with those same cups. Memories!


Only your Nanny would let you jump off your bed - over and over!


Late night snack before bed!



A little morning play outside, in her Pjs, with her baby


We had fun and hope to do it again soon!






No comments: