Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 Months

Brenley is 2 Months old today -- wow how time is flying! Everyday with her gets better and better and she is such a joy to be around. I must admit those first few weeks with her was rough...mainly on my part, but I am so glad to finally say that things are so fun now and I would not trade her for anything!

And who would have thought that it would be SNOWING on her 2 month birthday!? I mean REALLY snowing!! We have recieved about 6 inches of snow and it is still coming down! It is absolutely beautiful outside! Polo has loved getting to go out there and jump around in it. I took Brenley out there to take some pics and as you can see below, she was not liking it to much. Oh well, maybe next year!

"Mom, get me back inside, quick!"

With the 2 month birthday, comes the 2 month Dr. appt and the 2 month SHOTS! :( She survived them, but it broke this momma's heart! She checked out great and is in the 90th percentile for weight and height -- ha we have a big girl! She is 12lbs 12 oz and 23 in long!!



Battle wounds

Here are a few things Brenley is doing at 2 months...

  • Sleeping 7-10 hours...yep, that is right. She actually slept 10 hours last night an she only woke up because I WOKE HER UP! I know, why would I wake her, well it is called breastfeeding and momma needed to do it. :) She is still in our room, but that is changing this weekend! I ususally feed her between 10-11pm and put her down and she wakes up between 6-8am...I am so proud...and rested!! :)
  • Smiling like crazy! Mainly in the morning when she wakes up...could she be a morning person like her daddy?? She also smiles when Daddy gets home and at night just hanging out. I love when she smiles with her squinty eyes. :)
  • Cooing and "talking"...we have some fun conversations!
  • Eating 6-7 times in a 24 hour period -- about 4 oz at a time.
  • Napping about 3-4 times a day. Some are long and others are cat naps.

Some days we love just staying at home and relaxing and other days we love getting out and seeing friends...oh and of course, she LOVES Target. :)

She is growing and changing everyday and I love spending my days with her.


Happy 2 Month Birthday, Brenley Bear!

3 comments:

C:M:W said...

Growing so big Bren.... Happy 2 months!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Happy 2 months Bren!!! Love you girl! :)

Janae Gibson said...

Love reading this---where did you get her cute bottoms?? We need these for Jae's pics!!