Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Showered!

Bobby and I feel so blessed to have so many people that already love and pray for our daughter, Brenley. Over the last couple of months, we have had 3 baby showers and have recieved so many fun and needed things for our little girl!

Our first shower was hosted by some lovely ladies in Beaumont that are dear friend's of my mom and are moms to many of my Beaumont friends that I grew up with! It was so great to see many of them and also see a couple of my girlfriends from Beaumont that I do not see very often.

Our next shower was thrown by Bobby' aunts! All of Bobby's extended family and my family came, so it was a fun time of just being with family! We played some silly games ate some great food! Everyone is anxious for Brenley's arrival!

A couple of weekends ago, my college girlfriends threw us a fun shower also! These girls really know how to put a shower together and they give such cute things! Brenley got some great outfits and I can't wait to dress her up in them!

Since there are so many pics, I thought it would be more fun to just put them in a slideshow...enjoy!


Create Your Own

THANK YOU to all who hosted and attended a shower! We feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you for loving us and thank you for loving Brenley!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

All your showers are beautiful. God is so gracious! I can't wait to meet sweet Brenley.
Love,
Holly

Rach said...

Love the shower pics! Love you and Bren more!!!