Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Brenley's Nursery

The nursery is finally to a point where I thought I would post some pictures! I have to say Bobby has worked so hard on Brenley's room, while I feel that I have just been the "supervisor". :) He has painted, put together furniture, hung frames and a mirror and unpacked a rocker. Anything for his little girl, right? It has been a lot of fun watching it all come together and I cannot wait to bring her home to her room! Thanks babe for all your hardwork!







7 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Kim,
The nursery is so precious!! You and Bobby have done a great job. Can you believe in a couple of weeks you'll have a baby sleeping in that bed? I'm so happy for you.
Love you,
Holly

Dylan and Christina said...

Love it! So pretty! You're so close!!!!!

Rach said...

I love the trees with birds on the wall. Did you guys paint that or is it like a sticker? So very cute! I can't wait to see her in her little nursery! Just a month left!!! :)

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

I love the nursery! It's so cute! :-)

Kara Clayton said...

Looks adorable. Can't wait to see it in person!

Jordan Pudlo said...

SOOOOO Cute! You guys did a great job!

Deborah said...

The nursery is beautiful! So peaceful! Can't wait to see pics of sweet Brenley in it! Not much longer...