Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 Weeks to go!

It is hard to believe that I only have 10 weeks to go before we have our baby girl! I really did not think that these months would go by as fast as they have. My pregnancy is going well, but I must admit things are getting a bit uncomfortable. Things like walking long distances, climbing stairs and sleeping are becoming a bit more challenging. :) Not to mention this belly of mine keeps bumping into things. HA! At our last Dr. visit we had a sonogram and everything looked great, so we are very grateful for that. We are both getting very excited and the nursery is coming a long nicely. Pics will come once we get a few more things done. Here is my most recent progression picture. Wow - I definitely grew in the last four weeks. :)

2 comments:

dee Clayton said...

Very Nice- You girls are growing but hey ... you're suppose to :)

Shara said...

Look at that BELLY - woohoo!! You're going to see a lot of growth these next six weeks, so get ready! :) I remember those last 10-11 weeks... Our downstairs was being renovated due to Ike so we were staying upstairs, and every morning I'd get everything I needed for the day then head downstairs, praying that I wouldn't have to climb those stairs again all day! Hang in there - it's instant relief once she comes!! :)