Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubs!

Today was my husband's 28th birthday! We had a pretty laid back day, church and then lunch at one of Bobby's favorites...Chipotle! YUM! Friday we celebrated with some friends at Saltgrass and then back to our house, so the guys could play poker and the girls could talk. It was a fun time and today was nice just to relax at home. Here are a few pics of the festivities...

A few of the girls - Kim, Heather (holding Cade Grimes) and Kristy


A few of the guys - Bobby, Steve and Brant

Bobby directing everyone as we sang "Happy Birthday"


Make a wish!


Birthday morning!

P.S. Yes, that is a rake...my husband loves yard work and actually wanted this! Don't worry I also got him a book and a gift card (to Home Depot, of course) :)


I am sad, I did not get pics of everyone at the dinner, nor did I get one of me and Bobby together. Well there is always next year. Happy Birthday babe!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Tell Bobby the Hartsfields say Happy Birthday!!!