Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Four Year Anniversary

I can’t believe it, but last Thursday (October 2nd), Bobby and I celebrated our four year anniversary! I know people say it all the time, but time really does fly by! A lot has changed in our lives since our last anniversary. We have moved into our first house, Bobby is in a new role at work and we got our dog, Polo! Those are some major changes, people! :)

We had a great anniversary evening! It started out with dinner at Dakota’s – a really nice restaurant in downtown Dallas that is actually underground. You have to ride an elevator that is outside, down to the restaurant. The atmosphere is beautiful and the food is AMAZING! After stuffing ourselves at dinner we headed over to the Dallas Meyerson Symphony Center, where we went to hear Kenny G! Some of ya’ll may be thinking that we are kinda young to like Kenny G, but you are oh-so-wrong! :) Bobby and I love to listen to his CDs, especially his Christmas ones! He is so amazing on that saxophone! Not only did he play with his band, he was accompanied by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, so the sound was so good. The drummer and percussionist rocked out a bit, when they did their solos. This was our second year to hear him live, so if you ever get the chance (even if you are just a little bit of a fan), I highly recommend it!


Riding the elevator down to the restaurant

My yummy pork chop

The Sotos

Kenny G Concert

It was a great evening spent with the man I love and I look forward to many more to come!


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy be-lated Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Congrats!

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary, Sotos! I still think of y'all as newlyweds - it's hard to believe you've been married 4 years! We miss you guys.