Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2012

IT'S A BOY!!

Well it is still sinking in, but in May we will be welcoming a BOY to our little family!! Since I was completely convinced (and Bobby too) that this baby was a girl, I was a little shocked when we found out otherwise. But I am excited (and nervous) about having a son and learning all things boy!

Even before we found out we were pregnant I had decided that I wanted to have a Gender party with our next baby. I was seeing these all over and with other friends and it just seemed like a fun way to find out. So, last Wednesday we had our sonogram, had the nurse put the picture and results in an envelope, gave the envelope to Melissa's mom (Cynthia) and went home to wait for most of the day! Later that evening all of our family gathered at my parent's house for pizza and the BIG REVEAL!

PINK TEAM! (all the people who thought it was a girl)

BLUE TEAM! (aka Winners!)

1, 2, 3....

IT'S A BOY!!!! (I LOVE Bobby's face and arms in this picture -- he is getting a son!)
 
 

 Brenley just liked the balloons. :)
 



 Thanks for our first BOY outfit, Mom!
 
 
Thanks to Cynthia for wrapping the box, getting the balloons, making cookies and keeping the secret all day!!! You made it so fun for us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhhhhhhhh i love this and LOVE yall are having a boy! Couldn't be happier for yall!