Age ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 16, 2012

And the Dancing begins...

The time has come that I have been ready for since the day I found out I was having a GIRL! Brenley will start her first dance class this Monday! The dance studio starts classes at 2 1/2 years old, so we signed her up! I started dance when I was 3 and took for 7 years and I loved it, so I was sooooo excited for her to start.

Yesterday my mom, my Nanny and I took her to go and get her dance shoes, leotard, tights and bag. I thought it would be fun and exciting but she was not a happy camper! I partially want to blame this on a rough night and lack of good sleep -- so we will just go with that! :)




She did have a few moments of happiness!




But, after a nap and once Daddy got home, her whole attitude about the leotard and shoes changed and dancing was finally cool! She is such a Daddy's girl!


And could he be a better Daddy dancing with her?! He did whatever she wanted him to do. This is total sweetness!




She even asked to put on her shoes today -- that's a good sign. :) Hopefully Monday will go smoothly! :) Thankfully she is taking with two of her BFFs, Tatum and Jae Beth...YAY!! Stay tuned...

No comments: